As the Founder of EGS, Riley constantly works with the coaches of EGS to better improve each students’ understanding of the effective systems needed to shoot lower scores and improve. By understanding these systems, it becomes easier for players to understand what it takes to become a great player. He is a firm believer in “practicing with the purpose to improve one’s ability to score.” He also has extensive background in sports psychology, muscle dynamics, and biomechanics. The blending of his knowledge of the mind and body accompanied with his playing experience will ensure that all players enrolled at EGS reach their goals and aspirations.
- Playing professional for 2.5 years with one career win
- 2011 Athlete of the Year at University of Colorado – Colorado Springs
- 2007 (September) Athlete of the Week, University of Colorado – Boulder
- One Career Collegiate Win and over 15 top-10’s
- 2004 CHSAA 5A Colorado State Championship Medalist
- 2005 Colorado Junior Stroke Play Champion
- Low Round in Competition, 63