Ian has been a student of the game for 30+ years. In addition to coaching the actual game, he has also acquired an intensive background in club fitting. Ian understands the importance of equipment and its role in the player’s overall development. Because of his background in both coaching and club fitting, Ian is able to maximize the player’s ability to succeed and enjoy the game. As a coach, Ian loves to focus on the short game. He implements a high level of creativity in shot-making to allow his students to become more competent in the scoring zone giving them confidence to shoot lower scores at any level of play. Ian is well equipped to make the game simple to understand so that each student can become aware of how to improve their skills while at the same time having FUN!
- Current PGA Associate, Southwest Section
- Former student at the David Leadbetter Academy
- Mitchell Golf Performance Fitting and Repair School
- Competitive at the high school, collegiate, state and national levels
- Junior PGA Championship Qualifier