Alex is a college & high school golf coach in the valley as well as a professional golfer from Chandler, AZ. Through the years of playing, coaching, and learning the game of golf, Alex’s biggest love for the game is the direct relationship it has with life itself. The passion he has for wanting others to become the best version of themselves possible comes out in his mental-first approach to coaching golf. Alex’s passionate knowledge in sports psychology, self-improvement, course management, and statistics brings a unique perspective in the way that he helps his students grow into who they are meant to be.
- Playing Professionally for 3 years
- 2014 Team National Championship Runner Up at Mesa Community College
- Played & Graduated from North Dakota State University (2015-2017)
- Spring 2016 Letterwinner @ NDSU
- Lowest round in competition – 64