Doug has competed and coached for over 35 years, directing his energy towards passing on golf’s traditions, ethics and joy to those that are passionate about golf. He has been mentored in golf and life by some of the finest people surrounding the game including Arnold Palmer, Lee Trevino, Jake Warde, Warren Smith, Bill Eschenbrenner, Jim Loehr and Bob Proctor. His innovative approach and dedication to simplifying golf’s complexities has helped him to produce some of the finest golf talent in the U.S.
The passion he has for wanting others to become the best version of themselves possible comes out in his mental-first approach to coaching golf. Alex’s passionate knowledge in sports psychology, self-improvement, course management, and statistics brings a unique perspective in the way that he helps his students grow into who they are meant to be.
- Collegiate All-American 1987
- Participant in the 1988 US Open at The Country Club
- 1992-1998 Arnold Palmer Golf Academy Head Instructor
- Voted top-10 Instructors in CO (Golf Digest)
- Coach and mentor to numerous USGA qualifiers, AJGA winners, state association state champions, and collegiate athletes